This bar features cacao from the Dominican Republic exhibiting notes of maple, peanut and malt to make a rich 70% dark chocolate. The beans used for this chocolate come from Zorzal Cacao. It is a single estate organically grown cacao that is fermented within Charles Kerchner’s 1000 acre bird sanctuary. 70% of the property is completely untouched and the remaining 30% is used to grow cacao. Kerchner produces cacao to sustainably finance the sanctuary operations.